Frequently Asked Questions
New Riff Distilling Event Center. 24 Distillery Way, Newport KY 41073. (use the address 95 Riviera Driveif you’re using a non google GPS device)
The next Holler Festival will be in the Spring of 2019
Can children attend?
Sorry, this is a 21 and over event only.
When approaching from the south: Take 71/75 north, once you merge with 71/75 follow sign for 71 north, you’ll take 71 north across downtown Cincinnati until you see the exit for 471 N, follow 471 N over the bridge and take your first exit onto route 8 in Newport. At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right onto Dave Cowens Drive/Route 8, then turn right onto Riviera Drive, we’ll be the big distillery on the right. We are located directly next to The Party Source.
When approaching from the north: on 71/75: Follow exit signs for 471S, follow 471 S over the bridge and take your first exit onto route 8 in Newport. At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right onto Dave Cowens Drive/Route 8, then turn right onto Riviera Drive, we’ll be the big distillery on the right. We are located directly next to The Party Source.
21C Museum Hotel: 609 Walnut St Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 578-6600
Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel: 6 E 4th St Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 333-0000
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza: 35 W 5th St Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 421-9100
Comfort Suites Newport: 420 Riverboat Row Newport, KY 41071 (859) 291-6700
Some of our favorite options within a couple of miles include York Street Cafe, Bellevue Bistro, Siam Orchid, Carabello Coffee, Newberry Bros. Coffee & Prohibition Bourbon Bar, and La Mexicana. Downtown Cincinnati also has many many great bars restaurants. To name a few of our favorites; Orhcids, Kaze, The Eagle, Salazar, Sotto, Bocca, Nada, Cheapside Cafe, Abigail Street, Japps, MOTR Pub, Liberty's, Neon's Unplugged, A Tavola, Collective Espresso, Half Cut, Taste of Belgium, and Revolution Rotisserie,
The Fine Print
1) All sales are final, there are no refunds or cancellations and ticket price includes all applicable sale and use taxes. Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
2) The Festival will occur rain or shine. Festival attendees bear all risks of inclement weather and no refunds will be issued as long as the Festival is not canceled.
3) Festival attendees waive all objections and claims to compensation related to the photo and video recording, broadcast and reproduction of their image or likeness by HOLLER staff.
4) Neither HOLLER nor New Riff Distilling are liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained by any Festival attendee. Festival attendees assume all risks of personal injury incidental to the Festival, whether occurring before, during, or after the Festival.
5) This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused at New Riff Distilling’s sole discretion upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
6) Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any Festival attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the Festival or applicable laws.
7) All advertised participants have confirmed their appearance at the Festival. However, participants are subject to change without notice and refunds will not be issued due to brewery or distillery cancellations.